Returns and Refunds Policy
ME 3D is a customer service orientated organisation focusing on providing high quality products that satisfy our customer’s needs. But we realise that in certain situations a customer may wish to cancel an order or return received goods and in these situations ME 3D does everything in their power to quickly and expeditiously process the return and refund the customer’s funds.
Orders placed via ME 3D Storefront can be cancelled within 7 days of placing the order or returned to ME 3D after receiving a Return Goods Authorisation (RGA) within 7 calendar days of receiving your order, whichever is longer. The return can either be in person or per courier to our registered address. When posting items should be sent signature required.
You can only return Metal Elvis products which have been purchased directly through this Website. If you purchased your Metal Elvis products at a retail store or from another website the products must be returned to the original store or site which they were purchased from.
If for any reason you are not happy with your Metal Elvis products, please contact a ME 3D customer service representative so that we can assist you in the exchange or refund of your order. Metal Elvis reserves the right to reject the return of products which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Procedure and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you. Returns are subject to review by a ME 3D staff member and items must be returned in a like-new as received condition.
Returns can be arranged in person, by telephone, email, or any other means of communication. Before returning items to ME 3D you must have received a RGA from a ME 3D staff member.
On receipt of your correspondence, we will provide you with a RGA number. Please put this number clearly on the packaging of the goods you are returning and include this number in all correspondence. This will help ensure that your returns are processed quickly.
When requesting a return authorization please have to hand or include the following items in your correspondence:
- Your Web Order Number.
- Your name
- The full delivery address.
- A contact phone number
- Email address
- Any other pertinent information
- Your banking details
Our Returns Procedure does not affect your statutory rights.
Returns or Exchanges
You may return new or unused products which you wish to exchange or return within seven (7) days from the date on which the goods were shipped to you. Where you wish to exchange a product, please note that you will only be able to exchange with a product of the same or less value than the original item you wish to exchange.
Please note: your right to exchange or return products is separate from your statutory right to cancel your order or to reject faulty goods (see below).
- a) If you are returning goods for exchange or return, there will be no additional delivery charge.
- b) We will not refund the original delivery charge in the case of exchanges or returns.
Please note: you will only be reimbursed the original delivery charge where you exercise your statutory right to cancel or to reject faulty goods as described below.
- c) You will not be liable for the delivery costs incurred by us in sending you any products as exchanges.
Please note, you will not be liable for the costs of returning any substitute goods i.e. where you have been supplied with substitute goods because the original goods became unavailable when ordered or pre-ordered – see Pre-orders and Substitutes above.
- d) In the case of returns, you will only be refunded the value of the goods ordered.
- e) We will only pay the return costs and subsequent re-delivery costs (if applicable) if the return is a result of our error or the goods are faulty.
Conditions for All Returns and Exchanges
All goods must be returned to us unused, together with all original packaging (please note you have a duty to take reasonable care of returned goods and any refund may be withheld or a charge incurred if you fail to take such care and damage the goods). Please make sure that your return package is packed and sealed securely (in or with the original packaging if possible). Packages must be returned with the freight prepaid. We recommend the use of an insured parcel service, such as Royal Mail Special Delivery.
We will refund all monies received from you (including the outbound delivery cost) within fourteen (14) days of receiving the product(s) from you or within fourteen (14) days of you providing us with proof of return. Please note that if you have opted to deliver the product(s) back to us by more expensive means than the standard delivery option offered, you will not be refunded the full outbound delivery cost. We will only refund you the cost of the standard delivery option.
How do I return an item?
With your purchase of Metal Elvis products, you will receive a Delivery Note.
Use the address on the delivery note to return your product(s), enclose a copy of the delivery note along with details of the reason for return and also email us to inform us of the return.
Statutory Right to Cancel
If you are a customer, in addition to our Returns or Exchange Procedure, under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Payments) Regulations 2013 – you also have fourteen (14) days (beginning the day after receipt of the goods) to cancel your purchase order.
How do I exercise my statutory right to cancel and initiate the refund process?
In order to exercise your right to cancel, please:
- a) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- b) Write to us at our company address making it clear in your correspondence that you are giving notice to exercise your statutory right to cancel.
- c) Contact our customer service department at +44 (0)1926 511 090.
Your email or letter will be deemed to have been received by us on the date you send it (provided it is sent to the correct address and it is sufficiently clear that you are exercising your right to cancel). Please try and keep the confirmation of any letter or email to demonstrate the date when you sent it.
Consequences of cancellation
- a) Where you exercise your statutory right to cancel, we will provide a full refund on the price paid for the goods. If you have cancelled your entire order, we will also refund your original delivery charge. If you only cancel part of your order and return only some of the goods delivered to you, delivery charges will not be refunded. This is because the delivery charge is normally the same regardless of the number of items delivered and, if you retain part of your order, the delivery charge still applies to the part that you retained.
- b) Where you fail to return the product(s) in question or you send them at our expense, or if our appointed courier collects the goods from you, we reserve the right to charge you for the direct costs incurred by us in collecting or returning the goods (other than where the goods have been sent to you in error or where such goods are faulty in which case, such costs shall be at our expense).
Where you exercise your right to cancel within fourteen (14) days, you should return the goods to us without undue delay and, in any event, no later than 14 days after the day on which you inform us in writing of your decision to cancel the contract. Please note: if we have provided any services as part of the purchase (e.g. products made to order or gift wrapping) and we have begun to provide these services before you have exercised your right to cancel, we shall not reimburse the costs of such services.
We will refund the cost of the rejected goods and the cost of our standard delivery charges within 5-7 business days of receiving the goods back or, if earlier, within 5-7 business days of receiving suitable evidence from you that you have sent the goods back to us. Please note that should the value of the goods have been reduced by your handling of them, we reserve the right to deduct the diminished value of the goods before we refund you.
What is my statutory right to reject faulty goods?
If the goods are faulty, you have a short term right to reject the faulty goods within 30 days of delivery. If you do not exercise this right, you have a right to the repair or replacement of the faulty goods and, if such the repair or replacement is inadequate, you have a right to reject the goods and obtain a full refund.
If there are any discrepancies with your order, you must notify us as soon as possible. If you have been shipped the incorrect goods, then please do accept our apologies. Please contact us, we will reimburse the cost of returning them to us. Any replacements will be sent to you at no extra cost to yourself.
- Once a placed order is cancelled, or if you have already received ordered goods, then once your goods are back in ME 3D’s possession, your refund will be processed immediately.
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within 5 to 7 business days of receipt of the returned item or cancellation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to reach your account. For cash payments such as cheque and wire transfer, we will require your bank details, including IBAN/SWIFT, to proceed with the refund to your account. Upon cancelling an order or returning goods please make sure to include relevant banking details to allow for efficient processing of the